Sökning: "Tensile Stress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden Tensile Stress.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a material science research collaboration between the Division ofProduction and Materials Engineering at Lund Faculty of Engineering and theComputer-Aided Engineerings group at BorgWarner, Landskrona. The objectiveof the thesis is to explore the convertion of nanoindentation load-depth curves intotensile stress-strain curves, and to provide BorgWarner Landskrona with nanoin-dentation data on materials used in their standard production. LÄS MER
2. Tensile strength reduction for insufficient thread engagement A FEM study of a wall-shoe assemblyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis is to determine whether or not it exist, a model that can describethe reduction in strength, due to missing threads in a bond between a bolt and nut. And how thereduction in strength might effect a wall-shoe assembly, used to connect a wall to another wall or aconcrete base plate. LÄS MER
3. Material characterization of long-term stress relaxation in a semi-crystalline polymer material : An experimental and numerical studyMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : As the plastic and packaging industry is looking to increase the longevity of plastic products as well as recycling used material, there is a need to understand how material properties respond and change during long periods of mechanical loading. Physical tensile experiments on thin plant-based High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) are conducted with the intent of capturing relaxation behavior from a short-term (1-3 hours) and long-term (29-56 days) perspective. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : The next industrial revolution has been denoted by Industry 4.0 and is the continuation of the process of knowledge acquisition and further control over the entire production process which has been evolving since the beginning of the industrialization. A paramount driver of Industry 4.0 is the smart sensor. LÄS MER
5. Termisk utmattning : Hur termiska belastningar avgör livslängden på en Pressure seal-dysa och en bultad dysaKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Thermal fatigue is a major problem in various mechanical constructions. Details with strict boundary conditions subjected to cyclic thermal loadings experience significant internal stresses. Due to the capability of materials to expand or contract differently, components in separate materials, assembled, behave in their own ways. LÄS MER