Sökning: "Tertiary education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden Tertiary education.
1. FDI, human capital and economic performance in Mexico : An ARDL cointegration and Granger causality approachMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The nexus among foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows and the Mexican economic growth has been the subject of a number of recent papers. Yet, previous studies frequently overlook its relationship to human capital and consequently ignore potential interlinkages between the variables. LÄS MER
2. Post-war fertility change in Finland 1950-2018: Understanding the post-2010 fertility decline in the long-term context of post-war fertility changeMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Finland has had a steep decline in fertility since 2010, which has yet to show any signs of slowing down. This is highly problematic for a country like Finland which has had well below replacement level fertility over the past five decades. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sustainability is a topic that has gained significant traction over the last decade. To ensure that we meet the needs of the present without compromising future generations' needs, this study examines the relationship between ESG (environmental, social and governmental) scores and external demographic pressure in an attempt to examine the relationship and a direction between the two. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish school system has gone from one of the least segregated and equal in outcomes in the 90's to being an average OECD country in both categories. To try and understand the relations between the two variables I study the case of Linnéskolan and Kroksbäcksskolan between 2007 and 2013. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study was to give a systematic overview of research literature on how bilingual and plurilingual EFL learners at secondary and tertiary education acquire/learn English. By searching three databases, nine peer-reviewed articles were chosen, categorised and analysed. LÄS MER