Sökning: "The Belt and Road Initiative BRI"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden The Belt and Road Initiative BRI.
1. BRI- En idé om en ny värld som materialiseras genom infrastruktur? En kritisk diskursanalys om hur BRI:s nyckeldokument utmanar idéer och normer inom den globala styrningen Katarina HedencronaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is a Chinese infrastructure project, initiated in 2013, witha plan to be finished in 2049. The project has received a great amount of media attention andhas been scrutinized carefully due to suspicion towards China’s intentions. LÄS MER
2. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This essay consists of a case study which examines China’s Belt and Road Initiative from two theoretical perspectives: realism and liberalism. The essay aims to enhance the comprehension of the Belt and Road Initiative by providing a realistic as well as a liberal interpretation of the project, and then comparing them to point out similarities and differences between these views. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Masters’ thesis attempts to identify why European countries choose Chinese investment instruments despite their participation in the European single market and access to European Union (EU) resources and technical assistance. Since their inception in 2013, EU members as well as EU partner states in Europe have been divided on their approach towards joining the Chinese investment instruments- namely Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) - due to the absence of a common EU policy in this regard. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : The current global trade scenario has a large infrastructural gap, which limits the possibilities for physical distribution of goods among different countries or continents. The ‘Belt and Road Initiative’ will be used to close this gap. Tetra Pak being global organisation would like to explore the possibilities of using rail transport in BRI. LÄS MER