Sökning: "The Bridge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1085 uppsatser innehållade orden The Bridge.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : City safety technology aims to reduce vehicle collisions using activated warningsand braking based on automated detection of environmental threats. However, automaticdetection of tentative collisions may differ from driver perception, leadingto false positive activations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : As a type of safety-critical systems, medical devicesneed to undergo a certification process to ensure their safety,which entails a significant amount of documentation. This approachis in stark contrast with the focus on shorter time-tomarketand flexibility to change that agile strives to achieve. LÄS MER
3. Testing practices in indie game development from a software engineering perspective: an exploratory studyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The games industry produces software with a main focus of entertainment, as opposed to fulfilling a certain business need. As a result, technical aspects of the final product are prioritised only at a base minimum level, keeping them from getting in the way of the game’s entertainment value. LÄS MER
4. Analysing the differences in comment quality between open source development and industrial practices: a case studyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Many developers view comments as one of the mostimportant artifacts of software development, however fewcomparisons have been made examining the differences incommenting habits of open source developers and industrialpractises. This paper finds differences in the quality ofcomments between these two categories. LÄS MER
5. ‘The future of innovative partnerships’ - How can large global corporations and startups form successful collaborations?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups have emerged as an important source of innovation, since the move from closed toopen innovation, disruptive innovations have received more attention, and more actors arestarting to engage with startup activities. Previous examples can be seen of large corporationsmoving from being leaders in their industries to not even being here today that havecontributed to many large corporations feeling a sense of urgency to work more withinnovation and external actors, such as startups. LÄS MER