Sökning: "The Canonical Model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden The Canonical Model.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Avdelningen för medicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : There is an ongoing worldwide obesity epidemic. As a consequence, prevalence of obesity- related diseases and conditions are rapidly increasing. One of these related conditions is type 2 diabetes (T2D), which alone caused 1.5 million deaths in 2012. LÄS MER
2. Non- Linear Canonical Correlation Analysis Between Water Flows and Water Quality: a case study on the Mälaren basinMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study starts from the perspective of a future increase availability of water quality data at the water treatment facility at Lovön and aims to use the existing data to identify a pattern in the role of the different sub-basin that constitute the Mälaren basin. The data are analyzed with the graphical tool of the scatterplot and a Non-linear Canonical Correlation Analysis, a variation of the classical multivariate method, that by using a neural network model is able to handle not linear relationships. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Radiostereometric analysis (RSA) is a method used for determining migration and wear of orthopaedic implants through measurements performed in radiographs. There are two approaches of RSA: marker-based and model-based (MBRSA). Marker-based RSA is the conventional and most accurate method. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Genome-wide associations studies (GWASs) have identified hundreds of loci that are strongly associated with coronary artery disease and its risk factors. However, the causal variants and genes remain unknown for the vast majority of the identified loci. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we add a temperature dependence to the newly developed variable polytrope equation of state (Varpoly EOS) from Weppner et al. (2015), making it more universal and more applicable for planetary simulations. LÄS MER