Sökning: "The Centre Party"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden The Centre Party.
1. Competitive, Accommodative or Neither? : An Examination of two Swedish Parties Competitiveness while in Opposition and Support Party StatusMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This research aims to contribute to the knowledge gap about opposition and support parties’ competitive behaviour in minority situations where no party have a majority in the parliament. Two Swedish parties - the Centre Party and the Left Party - will be examined to answer the two overarching research questions. LÄS MER
2. En analys av 73-punktsprogrammet utifrån Socialdemokraterna, Miljöpartiet de Gröna, Liberalerna, Centerpartiet : Vem fick ut mest av 73-punktsprogrammet?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish election resulted in that none of the traditional coalitions could form government. A new coalition was formed; the Social democrats and the Green Party formed a government with support from centre-right Liberals and Centre Party. LÄS MER
3. More and more radical right on the issue of immigration? : A comparative analysis of ideas on the Conservative Party and UKIP, and their views on immigration after the Brexit referendum.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : How does the mainstream/centre right Conservative Party frame immigration in contrast to how the radical right UKIP frames immigration? Despite a lot of previous research on the two parties and their views on immigration, there is no clear answer to this question and to how similar the parties are after the Brexit referendum. As national populism is a fast growing movement within the Western World and due to the fact that there is a lack of research on these parties and their views on immigration after the Brexit referendum, this paper aims to do a comparative analysis of ideas on the Conservative Party´s and UKIP´s views on immigration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : A narrative analysis was performed using news articles from Sweden to explore the narratives around taxing meat in Sweden. Online articles published between 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2018 were found using a keyword search for meat tax (köttskatt). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Political populism is common in Europe. All over the continent, populist parties have gained more influence over the years, not at least in the European Parliament. This raises questions about the ideologies of these populist parties. LÄS MER