Sökning: "The EU"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6074 uppsatser innehållade orden The EU.
1. Free Trade Agreements and Gender (In)Equality: The Possible Gendered Consequences of the EU-Mercosur Free Trade AgreementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The newly negotiated Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) andMercosur has provoked both political and public controversy. Gender equality is one of thecore values of the EU, and a prerequisite for a sustainable development. LÄS MER
2. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this study is to generate a set of guidelines aimed to provide practicalityfor organizations looking to implement or enhance their internal whistleblowing system. Theguidelines will serve as a direct response to EU-directive 2019/1937 entering into force in 2021. LÄS MER
4. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER
5. EUROPE(ANS) AND THE CLIMATE - TOWARDS A EUROPEAN PUBLIC SPHERE? A Comparative Framing Analysis of News Media and Twitter Discourse in Sweden, Spain and GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The issue of climate change, as a crisis without borders and the EU as political realm, holds thepotential to unite Europeans under a common fate and mission. As this study applies a socialconstructionist view, reality is understood as constructed in and through the media. LÄS MER