Sökning: "The Liberal Party"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 uppsatser innehållade orden The Liberal Party.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to examine whether there is a connection between how established parties – mainstream parties – act towards right-wing niche parties and the immigration-issue, and the niche parties electoral success. The objects of study are the Swedish Democrats and the Danish People’s Party over two given elections. LÄS MER
2. Nordisk säkerhetspolitik: Ideologiska strider, nationella samförstånd eller en nordisk gemenskap?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the construction of Nordic security policies in order to understand the similarities and differences between the Nordic states’ approaches to security issues. Using quantitative and qualitative methods, it tests theoretical assumptions about the role of ideology, strategic culture, and a Nordic security culture in the creation of security policy. LÄS MER
3. Reflections on the Ideological Evolution of the Sweden Democrats party : A Qualitative Analysis of party programs over timeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : In 2018, the Sweden Democrats party has gained 17.5 per cent of the votes during the Swedish general elections. Consequently, with this success, they became the third largest party in the riksdag. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Political populism is common in Europe. All over the continent, populist parties have gained more influence over the years, not at least in the European Parliament. This raises questions about the ideologies of these populist parties. LÄS MER
5. INTERNATIONAL ALIGNMENT IN THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT A quantitative study with Andrew Moravcsik’s liberal theory of international relationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has received a lot of international attention since its evolvementduring the 20th century. This thesis aims to resolve the puzzle of worldwide alignment: it tries to identify the factors which lead countries to align with either the Israeli or the Palestinian party. LÄS MER