Sökning: "The Moderate Party"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 uppsatser innehållade orden The Moderate Party.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper looks at how the different parties of parliament in Sweden frame the issue of climate change. Based on evidence suggesting that the issue is either politicized or depoliticized, this study investigates the difference in response to what is a common objective– to politically tackle climate change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2009 the Swedish parliament decides to discontinue the conscript service, and in 2010 it was replaced by a system based on employed personnel. The purpose of this study is to analyze the factors leading up to the decision to abandon conscript service. LÄS MER
4. “Media’s war on women in politics?” : A quantitative content analysis of Swedish print media’s portrayal of Anna Kinberg Batra and Ulf KristerssonKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to achieve a deeper understanding of how media portrays politicians and examine whether media is gender-biased. This is done by carrying out a case study within the Swedish context, which compares print media’s portrayal of the Moderate party’s former leader Anna Kinberg Batra with their current leader Ulf Kristersson. LÄS MER
5. Saliency i partiers valmanifest och Svenska Riksdagens utskott - En beskrivande studie av vad Socialdemokraterna och Moderaterna betonar i sina valmanifest och riksdagsutskott.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Salience approaches are a widely used theory when studying political behavior on how political party’s emphases certain policy issues more than other issues and therefore, defining certain topics as more important to the party than other policies. One of the most important documents studying policy salience is the election manifestos parties present to the voters, containing intentions and views on issues they want to purse in the coming term. LÄS MER