Sökning: "The Republic of Croatia"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden The Republic of Croatia.
1. “The Maritime Border Disputes of Croatia A study within the legal field of international maritime law concerning the on-going maritime border disputes between the Republic of Croatia, Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the break-up of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the Republic of Croatia has been involved in maritime border disputes with its neighbours the Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro. During the past decades after gaining independence, the States have tried to solve the disputes with numerous negotiations and agreements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In terms of EU-accession, the seven countries that used to constitute the republic of Yugoslavia have developed very differently. While Slovenia was one of the countries absorbed during the EU:s eastward expansion of 2004 the other states have struggled in their EU-accession, Croatia being the only state to obtain full membership besides Slovenia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) is an important tool to disseminate energy efficiency measures. This study focuses on the main barriers and success factors for EPC market in order to build capacity in this subject. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Samhällsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the impact of the increased off-shoring in business and manufacturing to Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Since the off-shoring process is a relatively new activity, there is no precise definition of how to measure its direct impact on a country’s economy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Kosovo, the world’s 193rd country, will be the sixth state carved from the former Serbian-dominated Yugoslav federation since 1991, after Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Montenegro, which became the world’s newest state in 2006. Kosovo’s statehood is, however, still disputed. LÄS MER