Sökning: "The Republic of Slovenia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden The Republic of Slovenia.
1. “The Maritime Border Disputes of Croatia A study within the legal field of international maritime law concerning the on-going maritime border disputes between the Republic of Croatia, Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the break-up of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the Republic of Croatia has been involved in maritime border disputes with its neighbours the Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro. During the past decades after gaining independence, the States have tried to solve the disputes with numerous negotiations and agreements. LÄS MER
2. Between a rock and a hard place. Assessing policy coherence of energy, climate, and biodiversity policies in relation to hydropower developments in Slovenia.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : This research is exploring policy coherence of energy, climate, and biodiversity policies on the case study of new hydropower developments in the Republic of Slovenia. A qualitative case-study approach utilising policy document analysis and interviews was chosen to conduct this research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In terms of EU-accession, the seven countries that used to constitute the republic of Yugoslavia have developed very differently. While Slovenia was one of the countries absorbed during the EU:s eastward expansion of 2004 the other states have struggled in their EU-accession, Croatia being the only state to obtain full membership besides Slovenia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The coexisting rise of China and Central European economies in the early 2000s as respectively the “Factory of the World” and the “Factory of Europe” raises the question whether Central Europe has either benefited from, or been harmed by the rise of China. This thesis therefore investigates the impact of the China shock on employment levels in Central Europe between 2000 and 2014. LÄS MER
5. Income-related inequalities in self-raported health across 29 European countries : Findings from the European Social SurveyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Centrum för forskning om ojämlikhet i hälsa (CHESS)
Sammanfattning : Background: The degree of health variation among social groups is an important indicator of population health and the efficiency of economic and social systems. Previous studies revealed existence of health inequalities across Europe, however recent studies on the contribution of income to such inequalities are scarce. LÄS MER