Sökning: "The Social Services Act."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 uppsatser innehållade orden The Social Services Act..
1. The devil in disguise : seeking political opportunity through Brexit to claim 'rights to the city' in LondonMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : There has long been a crisis of housing affordability in London, which the government and private sector are failing to address. On top of the socio-economic challenges brought about by this, London’s current and new stock of housing are not built to the necessary environmental standards to achieve legally binding environmental targets. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Today, green public procurement is considered an important part of a positive environmental and social development. This is partly because of the large economic importance of public procurement and partly because environmental considerations constitute an aspect of public procurement with increased significance. LÄS MER
3. Girls Used in Armed Conflict – An analysis of the protection of girls, associated with armed groups or forces, through prohibitions on using children in armed conflictUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Since the 1970s, the practice of conscripting, enlisting or recruiting children into armed groups or forces has become increasingly common, and many children are used for various tasks in conflicts around the globe. Children are easily persuaded or forced into such armed groups or forces, and they suffer great harm from exposure to violence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to describe and analyse how case-workers manage the mental and social needs within elderly care. Many elderly suffer from mental illness, depression och loneliness. The study was conducted by qualitative semistructured interviews with case-workers through a targeted selection process. LÄS MER
5. The impact of Medicaid expansion in 2014 on prescription second-generation antidepressant utilization in Washington State: An interrupted time series analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialmedicin och global hälsa
Sammanfattning : Background Depressive disorders, specifically major depressive disorder (MDD), is predicted to become the leading cause of disease burden worldwide by 2030. In the United States, MDD is already the leading cause of disability. LÄS MER