Sökning: "The Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 241 uppsatser innehållade orden The Sweden Democrats.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to analyse whether the view on the European union as an institution and a political actor has changed over time whitin the swedish christian democratic party. The period of time that is analysed starts at 1993 and ends at 2018, and it is clear that during this period a significant change in focus whitin the christian democrats with regards to three specific policy areas in EU-politics has occured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
3. Partikonvergens i den svenska politiken? : En jämförande ideologianalys av Sveriges Socialdemokratiska Arbetarparti och CenterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to examine two political parties, the Social Democrats and the Center Party, to see if an ideological convergence have occurred between them during the time period 1990 through 2013. Furthermore, given that ideological convergence has occurred, this study intends to investigate the possible democratic problems that convergence between traditional opposition parties tends to bring about. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Right-wing nationalist parties are growing throughout the world. The French Front National, Hungarian Jobbik, Austrian FPÖ, Danish Folkeparti (People Party), Swedish Sverigedemokraterna (Sweden Democrats), and other nationalist parties set their stake in the ground and claim a new political agenda that is either populist or extreme and Fascist. LÄS MER
5. Den mediala diskursordningen i förändring : En jämförande kritisk diskursanalys av medias framställning av Sverigedemokraterna.Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Sweden democrats has for a long time been labelled as a racist party in swedish media. Due to the problems related to the members of the party in the 90s, where members were subject to criminal actions and racist scandals, the media had focus on the racist actions and labelled the party as a racist party therefore. LÄS MER