Sökning: "The Tor Project"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden The Tor Project.
1. Tor och webbplatsorakel : Konstruktion och utvärdering av webbplatsorakel från DNS-tidtagning i Tor-nätverket.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This paper discsusses the question: is website oracles in Tor from timing DNS something we have to worry about? This paper builds apon the findings done by Rasmus Dahlberg and Tobias Pulls in thier paper Website Fingerprinting with Website Oracles. A website oracle is a side channel attack that answers the predicate: has this website been visited before? The website oracle is constructed and test are carried out, with great outcome, resulting in that website oracles from timing DNS is not an attack that puts individuals using Tor at risk, but certanly challanges the idea of an anonymity network when such a lot of data can be derived from DNS. LÄS MER
2. Managers putting Turing's ideas to the test: A critical success factor study about machine learning projects in software organizationsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Through a qualitative multiple-case study in a comparative design, this thesis aims to discover the critical success factors for implementing machine learning (ML) for software companies. The empirical material consists of interviews and documents from four case organizations of both failed and successful projects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The demand for visual quality in video games is higher than ever. Video games approximate real objects via the tessellation of triangular polygons. Complex objects with a lot of detail require denser tessellations in order to be represented properly. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Teknisk biologi
Sammanfattning : In pharmaceutical development cell cultures are used as in vitro models to evaluate the function of drug candidates. In such research it is vital to have models that resemble the in vivo environment to get reliable results. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The number of components that can be fit into a single chip is increasing over time, because of improved manufacturing technology. An efficient way to con- nect the components is through a packet switched network, a Network on Chip. Such a network can be designed in many different ways. LÄS MER