Sökning: "The UK"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 657 uppsatser innehållade orden The UK.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This is a genre study in linguistics of which the sole purpose is to identify and categorise common conventions within lyrics from the genre Celtic music. Previously, there have been no dedicated or conclusive studies on the lyrics of Celtic music. LÄS MER
2. “CRISIS AND CRISIS FOR WHOM?” - A critical discourse analysis of how Swedish and British editorials framed the refugee crisis during the autumn of 2015Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis aims to conduct a critical discourse analysis of how Swedish and Britisheditorials covered the so-called "refugee crisis" during the autumn of 2015, specifically from Aug 1to Dec 31 st. The overall aim is to investigate the discursive construction of the crisis, which entailsinvestigating how the editorials framed the “crisis” and in what way it is a crisis: how the term wasconceptualised. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study was to examine what euroskepticism stands for and what it is. Euroskepticism has been a marginal phenomenon under some long time but in the later years the definition of euroskepticism has become a mainstream definition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för medicinska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) have a prevalence of approximately 2%, and are more common in men. AAAs are generally asymptomatic, but if ruptured and untreated, the mortality rate is close to 100%. Screening programs for AAAs are implemented in Sweden, the UK, and the US. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The decision by the United Kingdom (UK) to leave the European Union (EU) is one of the most recognized political events in modern time. In this thesis, we examine the reaction on the Swedish stock market using three different approaches. First, Abnormal Returns are calculated using the market model as theoretical normal returns. LÄS MER