Sökning: "The founding principles of EU law"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden The founding principles of EU law.
1. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
2. Forget me not? - An exploration of the recent developments in case-law on the right to be forgottenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis has examined the right to be forgotten; the right to have personal data erased from the search index of a search engine operator so that it is not displayed following a search on the basis of a data subject’s name. The right is fairly new, as it was first established in Case C-131/12 Google Spain on 13 May 2014 and was subsequently codified in Article 17 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in 2016. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Legal migrants in European territory, however, face insurmountable obstacles that freeze different aspects of their lives and breach the founding principles of the European Union; yet, there are no other options for compensation. The EU has the competence to lay down provisions regarding entry and legal residence in its Member States, equipping them with incentives and supports in order to take measures to promote integration of legal residency for third-country nationals; EU law however, lacks harmonisation for national laws and regulations in this matter. LÄS MER
4. Towards a Normative Superiority of EU Human Rights Norms? - An Analysis of the Emerging EU Human Rights Hierarchy in the Light of Kadi and Al BarakaatUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The legal status of EU human rights norms is not clearly defined. The initial goals of the European Community were primarily of economic nature, and social and political rights were merely welcomed as secondary effects of the single market aim. LÄS MER
5. The right to health and right to intellectual property in the EU. Analysis of the internal and external policies.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is very common nowadays to speak of an ''information society'' in which control of information or information based knowledge has replaced control over matter as an ultimate source of economic power. The intellectual creations protected through patents, trade marks, copyrights etc constitute often a huge part of the companies' intangible assets. LÄS MER