Sökning: "The metamorphosis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden The metamorphosis.
1. The European Union Development Policy between Intention and Public Perception: Analysing the Role of Feedback from Project BeneficiariesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union’s development policy has the primary goal to eradicate poverty at the global level and to promote sustainable development. But is the EU doing enough effort to engage the voices and the needs of the poor in order to deliver locally informed aid projects? Emerging from these complex questions, the following research explores the importance and resourcefulness of an institutionalised feedback mechanism between the development agency of the EU and beneficiaries of its funded projects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this work is to examine how physical and mental metamorphoses affect the perception of the self. To do this I study the literary characters Apollo (The Hidden Oracle, by Rick Riordan) and Edward Cullen (Midnight Sun, by Stephenie Meyer), both of whom experience these different kinds of metamorphoses. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för film och litteratur (IFL)
Sammanfattning : The nature is changing, poems about love and life. ... LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Instead of an intertextual approach, this bachelor thesis make use of Wittgenstein’s concept of family resemblance to examine the conceived relation between Robert Walser’s Jakob von Gunten and Franz Kafka’s The metamorphosis. The concept is also constituted of pointing out how the texts coincidently are not bound to each other. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : There is a link between the tactile and optical modes of perception. Woven textiles’ materiality and ability to take three dimensional form, make them a good medium for creating shapes containing several pattern scales and textures. LÄS MER