Sökning: "The municipality of Copenhagen"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden The municipality of Copenhagen.
1. Perceptions of the urban practitioner - Towards end-user stakeholder participation within the innovations of living development processMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Stakeholder participation and perceptions by urban practitioners is a study area that requires further research, particularly in socially innovative living concepts where quality of life and social sustainability are key considerations for end-user stakeholders. The aim of this paper is to contribute to knowledge of these innovations by focusing on urban practitioners’ perception of end-user participation in innovations of living such as co-housing, sharing communities and cooperatives that have been built recently responding to societal needs and growing concerns over social sustainability in urban areas. LÄS MER
2. The Snowball Effect: the paradoxes of modern gender roles of the middle-class parents of CopenhagenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores access to central knowledge platforms of middle-class parents within the context of Copenhagen. Through a qualitative approach, including interviews and participant observation, access to the 3 main knowledge platforms is explored: firstly, direct contact with municipality health care visitors in the home; secondly, maternity groups constructed according to homogenic ideals and finally, the online community of Facebook. LÄS MER
3. Managing freight transport as a city : Decreasing climate change impact and reaching sustainable mobilityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbarhet och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Climate change impose a major challenge to the world. About 23% of the world’s energy-related CO2 emissions derive from transportation. Urban freight transport has been increasing because of a growing demand for goods. Cities need to manage freight transportation to decrease its climate change impact. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Nørrebro är Köpenhamns (Danmark) mest befolkningstäta stadsdel. Det är även stadsdelen med betydligt minst offentlig grönyta per person. Offentliga grönytor är fundamentala komponenter i urbana ekosystem (World Health Organization, 2019). LÄS MER
5. PUBLIC SPACE AND THE BANNING OF HOMELESSNESS IN COPENHAGEN. EVERYDAY SPATIAL PRACTICES AGAINST THE COMMODIFICATION OF LIFEMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Since April 2017, legislation fining people in ‘encampments’ in public spaces was enacted in Copenhagen. This regulation was tightened by July 2018 be-coming an effective ban, where the subject of the fine was expelled from the administrative limits of the municipality. LÄS MER