Sökning: "The transport sector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 577 uppsatser innehållade orden The transport sector.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Investments in infrastructure normally lead to better accessibility, a better location, increased building rights and an increase in the value of the properties that are located near to the infrastructure. Increases in value that arise as a result of public investments should be returned to the public sector through value capture. LÄS MER
2. Skogsbilvägens tillgänglighet och framkomlighet : en analys av beslutsunderlag för val av vägstandard för skogsbilvägarKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : A well-functioning system of forest roads is important for enhancing accessibility to the forest and lowering costs for acquiring raw material. The construction of forest roads has been an important aspect of forestry since the mechanization in the second half of the 20th century and the procedure of constructing roads has varied over time. LÄS MER
3. Transformation till smarta fartyg : Hur ska smarta fartyg förvaltas, implementeras och underhållas under dess livscykel? Vad innebär det digitala transformationen organisatoriskt?Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The research area in the study includes autonomous and remote-controlled vessels with or without seafarers, where the vessels are controlled without or to a certain extent at a Remote-Control Center (RCC). In the study context, these are referred to as "autonomous vessels". LÄS MER
4. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
5. Inclusion of maritime transportation in the European Union Emission Trading System - A study investing the effects on the Swedish forest industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER