Sökning: "Thesis uav"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 uppsatser innehållade orden Thesis uav.
1. Diverse Time Redundant Triplex Parallel Convolutional Neural Networks for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle DetectionMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Safe airspace of airports worldwide is crucial to ensure that passengers, workers, and airplanes are safe from external threats, whether malicious or not. In recent years, several airports worldwide experienced intrusions into their airspace by unmanned aerial vehicles. LÄS MER
2. The hydrodynamic impacts of Estuarine Oyster reefs, and the application of drone technology to this studyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The impacts of climate change are being seen within the estuarine environment through erosion and shoreline retreat, associated with sea-level rise and changes in storm activity. Restoration oyster reefs have been identified as a working-with-nature strategy to protect and restore these shoreline environments, stabilising sediment, and reducing erosion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The ability for unmanned autonomous aerial vehicles (UAV) to localize themselves in an environment is fundamental for them to be able to function, even if they do not have access to a global positioning system. Recently, with the success of deep learning in vision based tasks, there have been some proposed methods for absolute geolocalization using vison based deep learning with satellite and UAV images. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is an expanding interest in numerous industries for various applications. Increasing development of UAVs is happening worldwide, where various sensor attachments and functions are being added. The multi-function UAV can be used within areas where they have not been managed before. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to model and develop a control law that lets an unmanned aerial vehicle of blimp type fly autonomously in three-dimensional space. There are several uses of the blimp type UAV including, but not limited to, cargo transportation and surveillance. LÄS MER