Sökning: "Thomas Lindqvist"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Thomas Lindqvist.
1. Health economic analysis of a urinary catheter which reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections (UTIs) Research questions: a) What is the willingness-to-pay (WTP) in Sweden - from a patient perspective - for a urinary catheter which reduce the annual frequency of urinary tract infections by 25% and 50%, respectively, and (b) is the WTP dependent on the annual frequency of UTIs and gender?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate the preference for urinary catheters that can reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections (UTIs), among Swedish patients practicing clean intermittent catheterization (CIC), and analyze if the preference is affected by the frequency of UTIs and gender.Methods: The preference for a clinically more effective catheter was expressed as a monetary value by investigating the patients’ willingness-to-pay (WTP) to switch catheters. LÄS MER
2. Consumers attitudes towards Virtual Reality Marketing in Sweden : Does Personalized Virtual Reality Marketing intrude on consumers integrity?Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Centre for International Marketing and Entrepreneurship Research (CIMER); Högskolan i Halmstad/Centre for International Marketing and Entrepreneurship Research (CIMER)
Sammanfattning : Title: Consumers attitudes towards Virtual Reality Marketing in Sweden: Does Personalized Virtual Reality Marketing intrude on consumers integrity? Date: 2017-05-19 Level: Bachelor Thesis in Marketing Author: Sanne Norgren and Felicia Lindqvist Supervisor: Thomas Helgesson Examiner: Christine Tidåsen Problem formulation: Despite the fact that VR is the new way of marketing, very rarely virtual worlds have been understood by marketers. VR marketing is a relatively unexplored area and the research within the area is limited. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet; Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Suspect Behaviour : A Gender Perspective on Male and Female Characters in Two Detective Novels by Agatha ChristieKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This essay is a gender analysis of some of the characters created by Agatha Christie. The aim is to investigate the occurrence of gender stereotypes and if traditional gender norms are challenged by men and/or women characters in Evil Under the Sun and The Body in the Library. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap / Bibliotekshögskolan; Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap / Bibliotekshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis is to create, test and evaluate an analytical instrument for children’s library environment based on a theoretical framework consisting of Howard Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences and Thomas Armstrong’s pedagogical application of the original seven intelligences. We wanted to investigate whether the environment in Rum för barn stimulated all of children’s different intelligences. LÄS MER