Sökning: "Time Series"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2055 uppsatser innehållade orden Time Series.
1. Abandonering i svensk rätt - En de lege ferenda analys av abandoneringsinstitutet i svensk rätt med komparativa utgångspunkterUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Swedish law does not have a statutory provision regarding abandonment (UK: disclaimer of onerous property), the right for a bankruptcy estate to disown property with a legally binding effect, meaning that the estate does not answer to any obligations connected to the disowned property. However, The Swedish Supreme Court has in its ruling NJA 2004 s. LÄS MER
2. Experimental and computational analysis of the thermal degradation and the loss of strength of engineered wood-based panelsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The current trends in the construction industry push toward materials that are more sustainable and environmentally friendlier than more traditional building materials such as concrete and steel. Timber and timber composites are one of the most popular materials on this list, due to both their mechanical strength and pleasant aesthetics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components - A Design Science Study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components. A Design Science Study at Tetra Pak. LÄS MER
5. Predicting Liquidity In The Cryptocurrency Market: Testing The Invariance Theory On A New Market Structure And Asset ClassC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : By integrating dimensional analysis and principles of market microstructure invariance, this study documents a nearly invariant relationship between relative bid-ask spreads and illiquidity for the cryptocurrency market. The relationship is found by studying cryptocurrency trading data in two dimensions; Along a time series dimension, where data is aggregated on a daily level, and along an intraday dimension, where variables are aggregated at five-minute intervals across all trading days. LÄS MER