Sökning: "Time series"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1683 uppsatser innehållade orden Time series.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : For centuries, many economists have attempted to solve the puzzle of business cycles; what explains them, and is it possible to predict them? The great amount of electronically available textual data, together with the recent advancements in unsupervised natural language processing are bound to offer new ways of analysing these perennial questions. Inspired with the emergence of narrative economics as a new field of economic analysis, I propose a novel research design to computationally extract business cycle sentiment from textual data on economic expectations. LÄS MER
2. Fångad i lagens händer - En kvalitativ intervjustudie angående våldsutsatta kvinnor som anhöriginvandratKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Domestic violence is a global issue. Almost a third of women worldwide that have been in an intimate relationship have experienced sexual or/and physical violence. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis is to analyze the relationship of economic inequality to protest occurrence alongside other factors across autocratic regimes.Earlier work has done much to explore the diversity of autocracies and their policy outcomes. Others have examined how economic inequality may affect resources and grievances. LÄS MER
4. Clustering and Classification of Time Series in Real-Time Strategy Games - A machine learning approach for mapping StarCraft II games to clusters of game state time series while limited by fog of warKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Real-time strategy (RTS) games feature vast action spaces and incomplete information,thus requiring lengthy training times for AI-agents to master them at the level of ahuman expert. Based on the inherent complexity and the strategical interplay betweenthe players of an RTS game, it is hypothesized that data sets of played games exhibitclustering properties as a result of the actions made by the players. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The extent of time related data across many fields has led to substantial interestin the analysis of time series. This interest meets growing challenges to store andprocess data. While the data is collected at an exponential rate, advancements inprocessing units are slowing down. LÄS MER