Sökning: "Time studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11354 uppsatser innehållade orden Time studies.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Today, push notifications are arguably an essential part of regular people’s daily news consumption. This could not have been said only a few years ago – the evolution has taken place under a short period of time, and will most likely continue in the future. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : With the rise of online dating, ghosting—a strategy to end a relationship without explanation—has become a prominent aspect of the modern dating scene. Because of the uncertainty this strategy entails for the ghostee, different individuals might react in different ways due to their individual level of need for closure (NFC). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Understanding people’s travel patterns and knowing the frequency of their travel activities provide important insights for effective transport management and infrastructure planning. While traditional travel surveys have historically contributed to this valuable information, they come with shortcomings such as being expensive to collect, easily outdated, and having short time coverage. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the Integration of Artificial Intelligence Tools in English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Pedagogy. A Literature ReviewUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : The introduction of artificial intelligence (AI) tools in schools has sparked a polarised debate about its negative impact on critical thinking, plagiarism, and problem-solving skills. Future educators will be affected by the tools, prompting this thesis to explore their potential benefits and challenges through a literature review. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Performance of stream living juvenile brown trout (Salmo trutta) may be affected by both intra- and intercohort competition. In this study I examined if growth and density of cohorts of young-of the-year (0+) trout are dependent on temperature and density of older (>0+) trout and 0+ trout. LÄS MER