Sökning: "Torque converter"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Torque converter.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : In recent years many companies have investigated the use of hybrid technology due to the potential of increasing the driveline’s efficiency and thus reducing fuel consumption. Previous studies show that hydraulic hybrid technology can be favourable to use in construction machinery such as wheel loaders, which often operate in repetitive drive cycles and have high transient power demands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The thesis is a case study on the construction of a dropbox for wheel loaders. The thesis was carried out at Volvo Construction Equipment (VCE) who is one of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment. The data collection consisted of a pre-study, a literature review, and simulations and calculations, which was done at VCE. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Hybridization of driveline system is one possible solution to increase fuel eciency.In this thesis a parallel hybrid hydraulic wheel loader concept was studied. A highpressure accumulator was added to the system and acted as a second source of energy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : From 2019, all new Volvo Powertrains will be electrified, also including ICE based Powertrains. In the ICE based Powertrains with automatic transmission, a flexplate is connecting the crank shaft to the automatic transmission to transfer the power. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : With increasing energy demanding and greenhouse gases from fossil fuel, the need to develop new ways to convert energy in sustainable methods is becoming more and more urgent. Corpower Ocean AB designed a point absorber type wave energy converter to harvest energy from surface wave. LÄS MER