Sökning: "Torsten Can"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Torsten Can.
1. Creating the landscape, one stand at a time : the role of timber buyers in landscape-level planning in southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : A central tension within forestry is balancing timber production and nature. This tradeoff is important when managing individual stands, but also has effects on biodiversity across spatial and temporal scales. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Kulturvård; Uppsala universitet/Kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Nordströms museum is the heritage of Torsten Nordström. During his lifetime Torsten acquired a large variety of collectables that can be found in his museum. Due to a construction project in the neighborhood the foundation of Nordströms museum got disturbed. LÄS MER
3. Combining the GW Approximation with the Hubbard I Approximation for strongly correlated materialsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the GW approximation (GWA, Green's function G times screened interaction W) and the Hubbard I approximation (HIA) are combined in a non-self-consistent one-shot calculation to determine the electronic structure of a one-dimensional strongly-correlated model. The scheme was chosen to incorporate both screening effects through the GWA and strong on-site correlations through the atomic HIA. LÄS MER
4. Kvinnor och invandring i ett åldrande Japan : En poststrukturalistisk diskursanalys av problemrepresentation i japansk policyKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This study applies a poststructural discourse analysis developed by Carol Bacchi, called the WPR-approach, on Japanese ageing society-related policy. It utilises Foucauldian ideas about how policy creates rather than discovers ‘problems’ through representation, and what effects this can have. LÄS MER
5. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Case study on an implementation of an LMS and its perceived effects on teachers.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a widespread information system used in many Higher Education Institutes (HEI) in order to facilitate educational efforts. The system can be used for support in campus courses; courses conducted on the Internet and of course a mixture of these usages. LÄS MER