Sökning: "Tourism organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Tourism organisations.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research project is to study the role played by communication strategies on organisational reputation among the different stakeholders involved during the current COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. In doing so, this master thesis aims to understand how crisis communication aids the management of service processes and the construction of organisational image during crises. LÄS MER
2. Collaborative Partnerships between Public and Private Stakeholders in SustainableDestinations : A case study of Uppsala, SwedenMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Tourism destinations are implementing policies based on global sustainability agreements. Countries are taking different approaches to fulfilling their sustainability goals. Collaboration was considered an important ingredient to implementing policies and achieving targets. LÄS MER
3. “Stop stealing our beaches” : A comparative study on how Mauritius and the Seychelles are affected by and deal with climate change and tourismKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier; Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : Small Island Developing States are known to be extra sensitive to environmental changes due to their geographical location and characteristics, and many are known as luxurious tourist destinations. This study explores how Mauritius and the Seychelles are affected by and deal with climate change and the negative impacts of tourism. LÄS MER
4. ‘Hot Planet, Cool Athletes’: A Case Study of Protect Our Winters and the Role of Ski Activism in Combating Climate ChangeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Despite the high vulnerability of alpine environments to climate change, adaptation and mitigation within the winter sport industry have only recently received consideration. However, the focus has been mainly on the adaptation measures of the ski resort operators (supply side), not taking into consideration other actors (demand side) or attempts aiming for a sustainable form of winter tourism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Although tourism has been recognised as an important subfield in nation branding little research have focused on its role in the nation branding process. A managerial perspective was assumed to examine what role tourism has in nation branding. LÄS MER