Sökning: "Traceability Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden Traceability Management.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Background: Traceability is a desired quality of software. However, successfullyimplementing it can be expensive. The existing traceability management tools meantto simplify the process are often considered unengaging, further complicating thetask of creating and maintaining a high standard of traceable systems. LÄS MER
2. Investigation about the Lead Time Variability at Warehouse A Case Study of the Central Warehouse of Company YMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish public sector is under constant pressure to improve processes and services through further digitalization. Blockchain is a novelty technology which shows promise of enabling functionalities which are desired within the sector. LÄS MER
4. Unraveling the hype: A literature review and Delphi study of the potential of public and permission-less blockchains in the supply chainMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Blockchain technology has during the last years become a hot topic for supply chain management. Solutions are being developed and sold, but exactly what blockchain technology can bring to the supply chain is unclear. The technology can be divided into two main varieties, public and private. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing number of construction products that are manufactured globally through complex supply chains. The results of this is that quality requirements are increasing and the construction industry look towards ways to reassure the sustainability of the materials in their supply chains. LÄS MER