Sökning: "Traffic Control Plan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Traffic Control Plan.
1. Evaluation of Adaptive Traffic Signal Control Using Traffic Simulation : A case study in Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : One of the most significant urban transport problems is traffic congestion. All major cities both in developed and developing countries are facing the problem due to increasing travel demand caused by increasing urbanization and the attendant economic and population growth. LÄS MER
2. Tillståndsbaserat underhåll av spårväxlar genom statistisk processtyrning : En fallstudie enligt DMAICUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Switches, which are critical components of the Swedish railway, have a neglected maintenance cost that is three times as high as their current annual maintenance cost. Between 2017 and 2018, switches’ reported faults increased by 38 % and about one-third of them caused delays on the regular railway traffic. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of Signal Optimization Software : Comparison of Optimal Signal Pans from TRANSYT and LinSig – A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : The design of traffic signal control plan is directly related to the level of traffic congestion experienced both at the junction level and the network particularly in urban areas. Ensuring signals are well designed is one of the most cost-effective ways of tackling urban congestion problems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Keolis conducts public transport on behalf of municipalities around the country. Through locally adapted and sustainable city traffic, Keolis creates value for travelers, society and owners. The company has been wholly owned by the international public transport group Keolis since the autumn of 2010. LÄS MER
5. Effectiveness of a speed advisory traffic signal system for Conventional and Automated vehicles in a smart cityMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis project presents a traffic micro simulation study that investigates the state-of-the-art in traffic management "Green Light Optimal Speed Advisory (GLOSA)" for vehicles in a smart city. GLOSA utilizes infrastructure and vehicles communication through using current signal plan settings and updated vehicular information in order to influence the intersection approach speeds. LÄS MER