Sökning: "Transfer Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 455 uppsatser innehållade orden Transfer Learning.
1. SPEECH SYNTHESIS AND RECOGNITION FOR A LOW-RESOURCE LANGUAGE Connecting TTS and ASR for mutual benefitMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Speech synthesis (text-to-speech, TTS) and speech recognition (automatic speech recognition, ASR) are the NLP technologies that are the least available for low-resource and indigenous languages. Lack of computational and data resources is the major obstacle when it comes to the development of linguistic tools for these languages. LÄS MER
2. Adapting to Accelerated Digitalization of Learning Services - A Single Case Study of Global Service Training at Volvo BusesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the accelerated digitalization of learning services in a globalcontext. The thesis further aims to research how a multinational company can leverage digitalsolutions to add value for their aftermarket. To fulfill this aim, the research is conducted incollaboration with the global bus manufacturing company Volvo Buses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Advancements in today's technology has motivated invention of faster mobile communication systems. The fifth generation mobile network, 5G, is the latest version made by the third generation partnership project (3GPP) and expects to both increase connection speed and reduce latency, which eventually will make it applicable in supporting state-of-the art technologies such as virtual reality and self-driving vehicles among others. LÄS MER
4. Detecting Slag Formation with Deep Learning Methods : An experimental study of different deep learning image segmentation modelsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Image segmentation through neural networks and deep learning have, in the recent decade, become a successful tool for automated decision-making. For Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara Aktiebolag (LKAB), this means identifying the amount of slag inside a furnace through computer vision. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Though images are ubiquitous in everyday life and have always been part of politics, research on the visual aspects of political communication recently gained momentum, especially with the rise of social media. This opens up a platform to analyze the role of visuals in communicating political ideas. LÄS MER