Sökning: "Transition Pathway"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Transition Pathway.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The holistic ecological approach (HEA) suggests that athlete’s talent development is influenced by the environment in which the athlete is embedded, and that some environments are more successful in facilitating athlete’s junior to senior transition. This study uses the HEA and the two working models to examine one effective talent development environment in Swedish table tennis. LÄS MER
3. Urban experimentation in support of Sweden's sustainability transition : a case study of Brunnshög in LundMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The number of people living in urban areas has increased significantly over the past few decades. As such, cities have become centers for population and economic growth. These two factors, however, are also the most significant drivers of fossil fuel related CO2 emissions. LÄS MER
4. Blockchain technology in the future Swedish electricity system : An exploratory study and multi-level perspective analysis of blockchain in the energy transition in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Blockchain, a distributed ledger technology, became publicly known when the cryptocurrency Bitcoin was introduced in 2009. As the financial value of cryptocurrencies increased, the interest for blockchain grew, leading other sectors to explore if blockchain could be used in other areas as well. LÄS MER
5. Organic Farming is Coming to Our Valley : The Development of Pumi Eco-Agriculture and the Indigenisation of Modernity in Sino-Myanmar BorderlandsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : How do indigenous people perceive and practice eco-agriculture, especially when it was introduced as a development project? This thesis aims to delve into this question by focusing on a policy-induced agrarian transition for Pumi community in Sino-Myanmar borderlands. Using ethnographic methods, I intend to offer an intimate account of a provincial programme to facilitate eco-agriculture in this ethnic region. LÄS MER