Sökning: "Translation Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 262 uppsatser innehållade orden Translation Theory.
1. Employer Branding – An ongoing Change and Translation - A qualitative article of how consultants translate their ideas of Employer Branding and act upon them in practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. Translating Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – An analysis of translating decorative language from Japanese to EnglishKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : A bachelor's thesis which analyses translating classical Japanese poetry to English through a case-study design, with in-depth analysis of four different translations by three different translators of five poems from Hyakunin Isshu. The focus in the analysis lies on the decorative language used in classical Japanese poetry... LÄS MER
3. En logisk samverkan? En kvalitativ studie om samverkan mellan socialarbetare och polis gällande ungdomars kriminalitet och missbrukKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative research study is to examine how individuals within the police force and social services experience cooperation between their organizations, specifically regarding their work with adolescents with a history of juvenile crime and/or substance abuse. This study is significant to the field of social work as cooperation is often viewed as the solution to bringing attention to the issues of juvenile crime and substance abuse. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes interest in a theoretical turn in world literature studies; from a focus on extratextual aspects, such as the global circulation of literary works, to intratextual aspects, such as literary works’ world-reflecting and world-creating abilites. I analyze two recent theories within this turn: the Warwick Research Collective’s Combined and Uneven Development and the postcolonial researcher Pheng Cheah’s What is a World?. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to determine how the polysemantic verb få can be translated from Swedish to German. Frequently used verbs often have more than one meaning. That makes translating difficult, because there is no verb in German which covers all aspects of få. LÄS MER