Sökning: "Translation strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 uppsatser innehållade orden Translation strategies.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The Spanish and Italian languages have a wide history and culture in common that at times seems to be easier to translate from one language to another. This similarity that also includes lexicon and certain grammatical forms may at times confuse, especially when it comes to transmitting emotional and / or mental states. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study has been to investigate in what ways directors of doctoral education navigate and translate doctoral education norms from the European level to local contexts. In focus are the two norms of original research and wider labour market needs, enshrined in the Salzburg principles, adopted by the European University Association. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to provide a view of the difference in the use of imperatives and directivesbetween Japanese and Swedish. The use of imperative is quite usual in Swedish while the use of it inJapanese is very limited and Japanese tends to take other linguistic strategies to express this kind ofspeech. LÄS MER
4. Why not "English only"? : Patterns of code-switching between Swedish and English in Swedish upper secondary EFL educationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : English education in Sweden tends to be viewed as a second language, rather than a foreign language. Therefore, it is generally expected that instruction is performed, and content is taught in English. However, previous research shows that English is generally not the sole language used, even in classrooms with explicit “English only” policies. LÄS MER
5. Traduire, un jeu d'enfants? : Les enjeux de la traduction en suédois d'un livre documentaire français pour enfantsMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to identify and find solutions to some of the difficulties occurring when translating into Swedish a French non-fiction book for children. Solid research has already been done about translating children’s literature. However, these studies often focus on novels and picture books and rarely non-fiction books. LÄS MER