Sökning: "Transportation of dangerous goods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Transportation of dangerous goods.
1. Överdäckningar – En analys av dagens riskhanteringsproblematik inom denna allt vanligare stadsbyggnadsstrategiMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : The concept of road- and railway overbuilding is an increasingly popular method to use in spatial planning to get rid of physical barriers and create exploitable areas for residential, commercial, and recreational development. Despite the many benefits the method entails, it also brings a lot of problems and challenges regarding risk management with the main issue being how to evaluate and manage risks with extremely low probability and catastrophic consequences. LÄS MER
2. Towards Condition-Based Maintenance of Catenary wires using computer vision : Deep Learning applications on eMaintenance & Industrial AI for railway industryMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Railways are a main element of a sustainable transport policy in several countries as they are considered a safe, efficient and green mode of transportation. Owing to these advantages, there is a cumulative request for the railway industry to increase the performance, the capacity and the availability in addition to safely transport goods and people at higher speeds. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI); Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The transport of dangerous goods is associated with the risk of accidents with potentially severe consequences. Therefore, risk analyses are performed before allowing for the exploitation of land near roads designated for the transportation of such goods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Global logistics market is expected to reach US$15.5 trillion by 2023 but many companies loss billions of dollars because of improper handling, theft and tracking problems. LÄS MER
5. Managing dangerous goods in reverse logistics Addressing the challenges of transporting parcels of dangerous goods in the reverse flowMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER