Sökning: "Twitter data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 189 uppsatser innehållade orden Twitter data.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi
Sammanfattning : Sentiment analysis is a field within the area of natural language processing that studies the sentiment of human written text. Within sentiment analysis, sentiment classification is a research area that has been of growing interest since the advent of digital social-media platforms, concerned with the classification of the subjective information in text data. LÄS MER
2. Emotion Classification with Natural Language Processing (Comparing BERT and Bi-Directional LSTM models for use with Twitter conversations)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : We have constructed a novel neural network architecture called CWE-LSTM (concatenated word-emoji bidirectional long short-term memory) for classify- ing emotions in Twitter conversations. The architecture is based on a combina- tion of word and emoji embeddings with domain specificity in Twitter data. LÄS MER
3. Motivation on Twitter : A qualitative study examining motivational factors for political participation in #svpolKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : This work takes off in earlier studies concerning motivational factors to interact in various social media in relation to societal and political discussions. The aim for this study is to garner a deeper understanding about how users on Twitter are motivated to take part in debates beneath the hashtag #svpol. LÄS MER
4. What we talk about when we talk about winners : Using clustering of Twitter topics as a basis for election predictionKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Social media has over the years partly become a platform to express opinions and discuss current events. Within the field of Computer Science, Twitter has been used both as the basis for political analysis - for example using sentiment analysis to predict election results - and within the field of cluster analysis, where the question of how to best design and use an algorithm to extract topics from tweets has been studied. LÄS MER
5. Those who doubt Nkurunziza's legitimacy are “out of their minds” : A Case Study of the Burundian State’s Conflict ManagementKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine what conflict management practices that were employed in Burundi by the state around the electoral crisis of 2015. This will be done by applying the Authoritarian Conflict Management Framework. LÄS MER