Sökning: "U.S. media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden U.S. media.
1. Den heliga marken - En jämförande studie av medierapporteringen om protesterna i Kallak och Standing RockKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two protests were portrayed in the Swedish news media; the protest of indigenous people against a mine in Kallak, in the region of Norrland in Sweden, compared with the protest of indigenous people against a pipeline in Standing Rock, North Dakota in the U.S. LÄS MER
2. President Trump’s use of ‘Impoliteness Strategies’ in Twitter outputs targeted at U.S. politicians (from 15 June 2015, to 24 May 2019)Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : This paper enters into a field of linguistics dedicated to analysing the use of strategies in performing impolite, intentionally targeted, language output. Specifically, it evaluates the purpose(s) of U.S. President Donald Trump’s impolite output on social media platform Twitter. LÄS MER
3. Newspapers, frames & King : A qualitative framing analysis of how Martin Luther King Jr. was portrayed in three U.S. Newspapers & how this relates to the ESL classroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this piece of research is to analyze how Martin Luther King Jr. was portrayed in three U.S newspapers based on framing theory. Through the use of qualitative frame analysis, ten newspaper articles are studied from the period 20/04/1967-11/05/1967. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to study how the latest U.S government shutdown was framed and what kind of framing was used in two major news outlets, Fox News and CNN. LÄS MER
5. Sentenced by the court of Social Media - A qualitative analysis of informal justice-related social media mechanisms within the #MeToo-movementMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the #MeToo-movement was influenced by different forms of informal justice on the social media platform Twitter in 2017. Furthermore, online U.S. news media is analyzed in its contributory role during the movement. LÄS MER