Sökning: "UV H2O2"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden UV H2O2.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik; Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : The importance of sterilization processes has been a major topic in the food manufacturing industry since it preserves the quality and provides longer shelf-life by preventing microbiological recontamination of products. Aseptic packaging is an alternative technique to pack commercially sterile products into containers with a very low recontamination rate, thus, the entire production chain must be designed according to the aseptic condition, including the packaging material, the filling machines, and the surrounding area where the process takes place. LÄS MER
2. Injectable, in situ crosslinked hydrogels by Fenton’s Reagent (Fe (II) & H2O2) for corneal perforationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk biokemi och mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Corneal perforations are medical emergencies in which the cornea is partially or completely ruptured, resulting in the loss of stability of the whole eye. Such situations can be caused by bacterial or fungal keratitis, autoimmune, or ocular-surface related disorders. Corneal perforations, if left untreated, can cause partial or total blindness. LÄS MER
3. UV pretreatment of Alkaline Bleaching Wastewater from a Kraft Pulp and Paper Mill prior to Anaerobic Digestion in a Lab scale UASB ReactorMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema vatten i natur och samhälleLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The effects of UV pretreatment on alkaline bleaching (EOP) wastewater from a kraft pulp and paper mill were investigated prior to anaerobic digestion (AD) in an upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor. The aim was to enhance the methane production, increase the reduction of total organic carbon (TOC) and determine the best UV exposure time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiprocesser
Sammanfattning : Odorous volatile organic compounds emissions from fried-food industries posed severed pollution problems both to the workers and the surrounding inhabitants. These industries need to look for cost effective and efficient methods to reduce these emitted gases. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Science
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis is to make a comparison between forcing tulips in a hydroponic system and the forcing off tulips that have been planted in soil. The results are mostly based on interviews with six Dutch and one Swedish tulip forcer and the managing director at the Horticultural Research Centre, Proeftuin Zwaagdijke, in the Netherlands. LÄS MER