Sökning: "UV crosslinking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden UV crosslinking.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Laboratoriet för organisk elektronik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to synthesize a functionalized polar conjugated polythiophene that could be (3D-) printed into form-stable structures for bio-interfacing. The material design rationale aimed for a water-processable polymer that had the capability of electronic and ionic conduction, by using a thiophene backbone and oligoethylene side chains. LÄS MER
2. Design, production and evaluation of cross linked target proteins to an affibody-based carrier framework aimed for affinity protein: antigen structure determination using single particle Cryo-EMMaster-uppsats, KTH/Proteinvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Small proteins are difficult to study at high resolution with single-particle cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM). In general, sample properties such as large size (> 80 kDa), symmetry and rigidity are key to utilize this technology. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this project a novel chitosan-stearic acid (CS-SA) coating with bee-pollen microcapsules for encapsulation of 2-mecraptobenzothiazole (MBT) as a waterborne formulation for a biocompatible corrosion protection coating was developed and the coating properties was analyzed. Hydrophobic stearic acid (SA) was crosslinked with via a carbodiimide reaction to form micelles and is assembled on the bee- pollen grains and the chitosan matrix was further self-crosslinked using glutaraldehyde (GA). LÄS MER
4. Injectable, in situ crosslinked hydrogels by Fenton’s Reagent (Fe (II) & H2O2) for corneal perforationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk biokemi och mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Corneal perforations are medical emergencies in which the cornea is partially or completely ruptured, resulting in the loss of stability of the whole eye. Such situations can be caused by bacterial or fungal keratitis, autoimmune, or ocular-surface related disorders. Corneal perforations, if left untreated, can cause partial or total blindness. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Syntetisk organisk kemi
Sammanfattning : An alternative approach to chemically modifying hyaluronan (HA) has been investigated. The triazine derivative 4-(4,6-dimethoxy-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)-4-methylmorpholinium (DMTMM) has been used to activate carboxylic groups on HA, which react further to form stable amide bonds with primary and secondary amines. LÄS MER