Sökning: "UX design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 301 uppsatser innehållade orden UX design.
1. Efficiency and planning in the Swedish healthcare system – and design of a digital scheduling toolMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish regions struggle with resource utilization issues that threaten the ability to provide timely and efficient healthcare to the citizens. This study aims to investigate and map the current production, planning, and scheduling processes within the Swedish healthcare, as well as develop a digital solution. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för medier och design
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this survey has been to investigate whether there are contradictions between user experience (UX) and search engine optimization (SEO), also called Google versus users. Professionals, in UX and SEO, have been asked to respond to a questionnaire regarding text and images within these two aspects. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Improving the user experience of an extensive existing web system can be a challenging task. There are a number of questions that have to be addressed. LÄS MER
4. Chatbot or voice assistant in a help desk application? : A study of users’ experiences and preferencesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Companies across a wide range of business areas are working hard to fulfill users wishes to speak to digital voice assistants. The trend of replacing chatbots in favour for voice assistants carries a risk of companies not considering which applications will actually benefit from getting a voice user interface (VUI) resulting in poor user experience. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence and machine learning is used in a lot of different areas, one of those areas is image recognition. In the production of a TV-show or film, image recognition can be used to help the editors to find specific objects, scenes, or people in the video content, which speeds up the production. LÄS MER