Sökning: "Ugandan students"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Ugandan students.
1. INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY: MEDIATION OF TRANSNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY: A CASE OF UGANDAN STUDENTS IN SWEDENMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study examines international student mobility from Uganda to Sweden to understand how this mobility is mediated. More specifically, the study examines the use and impact of intermediaries involved in the student migration process with the aim of bridging the existing gap in the mediation of students from low developed countries to non-English speaking countries. LÄS MER
2. Transnational Experiences of Ugandan Students in Gothenburg, Sweden; Challenges and Adaptation strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to explore the transnational experiences of Ugandan students in Gothenburg; Sweden. The focus was to understand how cultural differences affect the academic and social life of these students, the ways in which they adapt to the new host country Sweden, challenges they might have encountered and how they have managed to overcome them. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : In current media and within coping research related to environmental problems many voices are emphasizing the danger of students being left in despair after have learned about environmental issues. The present study examined the effects on students who had participated in environmental education that originally was implemented through a sustainable development project. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap och fysik
Sammanfattning : Through interviews, research, observations and the use of service design methods the author of this report, Jenny Annebäck, executed a Minor Field Study within the field of recycling of PET bottles in Uganda. The project work resulted in thorough studies of service design thinking and methodology, sustainable development, the market and situation in Uganda as well as the consumer group concerned about sustainable development. LÄS MER
5. Ugandan Teachers’ Training College People’s Perceptions of Children Rights to Participation. An Interview StudyMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : This empirical study focuses on the SIDA-sponsored program The Child Rights, Classroom and School Management (CRCSM) –program, resting upon the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC). This study has been concerned with the perceptions of the contents, implementation as well as the effect of the CRCSM-program in Nakaseke Primary Teachers’ College, Uganda. LÄS MER