Sökning: "Ultrafast spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Ultrafast spectroscopy.
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chlorophylls comprise one of the most important families of molecules for the photosynthetic process. Chlorophyll-like molecules have been classically interpreted under the Gouterman model, being thought to feature two independent transitions, Qy(S1) and Qx(S2). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Light-matter interactions can be used to probe both light and matter as they yield information on a system's state. On the ultrafast timescale, it is possible to employ these interactions to probe fast-occurring phenomena. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of white-light generation as possible seed for a mid-infrared optical parametric chirped pulse amplifierMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : White-light spectra of different crystals, based on 1030-nm intense pump pulses have been investigated in order to derive a near-infrared seed for mid-infrared generation. Among ten crystals, YAG (yttrium aluminium garnet), KGW (potassium gadolinium tungstate) and YVO4 (yttrium orthovanadate) exhibit the most suitable properties for supercontinuum generation with high efficiency for spectral broadening as well as high tolerance to optical damage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The use of laser based plasma x-ray sources (LPXS) has quickly expanded during the past decades due to rapid development of ultrafast laser systems. These sources are used in many research applications such as emission, absorption and particularly time-resolved spectroscopy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik
Sammanfattning : Femtosecond pulse shaping is a versatile tool that enables the generation of ultrashort laser pulses with nearly arbitrary temporal shapes. Among others, the technique is of use in ultrafast spectroscopy experiments where it can be employed for dispersion control and the generation of well-deﬁned laser pulse sequences. LÄS MER