Sökning: "Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children.
1. The Basic Support Care When Working Towards Integration: A qualitative study on the perceptions of treatment assistants about the integration efforts performed in residential care homes of unaccompanied children and minors in Sweden post the Migration Crisis of 2015Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study examines the perceptions of treatment assistants about the integration work that is aimed at integrating Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children (UASC) to the Swedish society. The study also examines treatment assistants’ perceptions about the latitude within the workplace following legislative changes in 2016 and 2018. LÄS MER
2. Beyond the dichotomies of a coercion and voluntary recruitment, Afghan unaccompanied minors unveil their recruitment process in IranMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : By shedding light on accounts from unaccompanied Afghan asylum-seeking minors in Sweden who were child soldiers in Syria, this thesis explores and examines their narratives and their involvement in the civil war in Syria. The research aims to create a deeper understanding of how these children themselves made sense of their participation in the war by answering the following questions: How were the children approached by the recruiters? What kind of reasons for joining the war are put forward by the recruiters and what strategies do the children encounter: a) economic; b) identity formation; c) social deprivation; d) feeling of vulnerability; e) militarization; f) mental development; g) ideology/ religious-sectarian; or all together? How do the children perceive these encounters and make sense of their recruitment to the Shiite Fatemiyoun Brigade? To which extent has the ideology of Shi’ism played an important role for them in joining the Syrian War? This is a qualitative study based on in-depth interviews which combines procedures from two approaches and techniques: an ethnographic approach and a narrative approach that explores the interviewees’ experiences in a period of time and also generates detailed insights. LÄS MER
3. The welfare state and the social rights of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who have reached the age of majorityKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the numbers of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children (UASC) arriving to Europe have drastically increased. Due to delays in the asylum procedure, many UASC have turned 18 years old before the asylum procedure has ended. LÄS MER
4. Att ha lämnat allt : En litteraturstudie om ensamkommande barns erfarenheter av att vara asylsökandeUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för omvårdnad - grundnivå; Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för omvårdnad - grundnivå
Sammanfattning : Background: During the recent years a great amount of unaccompanied children have arrived to Sweden. They constitute a vulnerable group since they lack the protection of an adult. Previous research shows that they often have traumatic experiences and suffer from mental health problems. LÄS MER
5. Den tillfälliga lagens påverkan på barnets rätt till psykisk hälsa : med fokus på asylsökande ensamkommande barnKandidat-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Avdelningen för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the new temporary law (SFS 2016:752) guarantees the child’s right to mental health; focusing on the asylum-seeking unaccompanied minor. This subject is examined since the Swedish law that regulates migration got reduced to the minimum standards that can be found in the EU and in international conventions when Sweden received 163 000 asylum seekers during 2015. LÄS MER