Sökning: "Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children.
1. Framställningar av ensamkommande barn - En postkolonial analys av tidningsartiklar från AftonbladetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to create an understanding of how Aftonbladet, one of Sweden's biggest newspaper, describes unaccompanied asylum-seeking children in the years of 2015 and 2018. Another aim was to analyze differences and similarities in the descriptions between these two years. LÄS MER
2. De försvunna barnen : En kvalitativ textanalys om orsaker till att ensamkommande barn försvinner i Sverige och konsekvenserna härav utifrån ett barnperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to identify the causes and consequences of unaccompanied children disappearing. The method used in the study is a qualitative text analysis where approaches aim to investigate a problem that exists in society, but where it is important to describe and understand the reality that the unaccompanied children who disappear in Sweden go through. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER
4. The Basic Support Care When Working Towards Integration: A qualitative study on the perceptions of treatment assistants about the integration efforts performed in residential care homes of unaccompanied children and minors in Sweden post the Migration Crisis of 2015Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study examines the perceptions of treatment assistants about the integration work that is aimed at integrating Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children (UASC) to the Swedish society. The study also examines treatment assistants’ perceptions about the latitude within the workplace following legislative changes in 2016 and 2018. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate unaccompanied refugee adolescents, specifically males, psychological well-being in the perspective of social workers who are employed in HVB-homes (residential care homes for children and young persons). More specifically, the purpose was to find out which risk and protective factors might prevent or trigger psychological distress among the unaccompanied adolescents, as well as to investigate which prevention and interventions are done by the social workers. LÄS MER