Sökning: "Unaccompanied minors"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 121 uppsatser innehållade orden Unaccompanied minors.
11. Roles of Social Workers working with unaccompanied minors: Experiences of Social Workers in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors, using experiences of social workers in Gothenburg. It sought to understand how social workers perceive unaccompanied minors, what the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors and the challenges that social workers come across while working with unaccompanied minors. LÄS MER
12. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER
13. Beyond the dichotomies of a coercion and voluntary recruitment, Afghan unaccompanied minors unveil their recruitment process in IranMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : By shedding light on accounts from unaccompanied Afghan asylum-seeking minors in Sweden who were child soldiers in Syria, this thesis explores and examines their narratives and their involvement in the civil war in Syria. The research aims to create a deeper understanding of how these children themselves made sense of their participation in the war by answering the following questions: How were the children approached by the recruiters? What kind of reasons for joining the war are put forward by the recruiters and what strategies do the children encounter: a) economic; b) identity formation; c) social deprivation; d) feeling of vulnerability; e) militarization; f) mental development; g) ideology/ religious-sectarian; or all together? How do the children perceive these encounters and make sense of their recruitment to the Shiite Fatemiyoun Brigade? To which extent has the ideology of Shi’ism played an important role for them in joining the Syrian War? This is a qualitative study based on in-depth interviews which combines procedures from two approaches and techniques: an ethnographic approach and a narrative approach that explores the interviewees’ experiences in a period of time and also generates detailed insights. LÄS MER
14. Överförmyndaren och de gode männen till ensamkommande barn - En kvalitativstudie som belyser godmanskapet ur ett rättssäkerhetsperspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Det har i tidigare undersökningar framkommit att rättssäkerheten i uppdragen som de gode männen utför med de ensamkommande barnen kan ifrågasättas. I denna studie undersöks därför överförmyndarens arbete med de gode männen som har uppdrag med ensamkommande barn i syfte att skapa en bild av huruvida de gode mannen har förutsättningar att utföra ett rättssäkert uppdrag. LÄS MER
15. Performance Measurement as a central element in Management Control Systems:a study of centers for unaccompanied minors in TrelleborgMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Statistics in Sweden show that more than 160,000 people applied for asylum in 2015 alone. Out of that number, over 35,000 applicants are unaccompanied minors ( Migrationsverket , 2016). The work around these minors is of utmost importance to ensure they can integrate to the society and become self-sufficient in the future. LÄS MER