Sökning: "Unaccompanied minors"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden Unaccompanied minors.
16. Performance Measurement as a central element in Management Control Systems:a study of centers for unaccompanied minors in TrelleborgMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Statistics in Sweden show that more than 160,000 people applied for asylum in 2015 alone. Out of that number, over 35,000 applicants are unaccompanied minors ( Migrationsverket , 2016). The work around these minors is of utmost importance to ensure they can integrate to the society and become self-sufficient in the future. LÄS MER
17. ”Det talades om ’flyktingbarn’ trots att frågan varken rör barn eller flyktingar” : en analys av hur ensamkommande ungdomar gestaltas på fyra svenska ledarsidorKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Journalistik
Sammanfattning : This paper studies how unaccompanied children and minors are framed on editorial pages in four national Swedish newspapers. The purpose is to analyze how the editorial pages are forming and contributing to a frame of unaccompanied children and minors in the wake of the so-called ’refugee crisis’ in Europe during the fall of 2015. LÄS MER
18. Att vara en bra gäst - En diskursanalys av den svenska mediedebatten om de ensamkommande i Sverige 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to analyse how the unaccompanied minors from Afghanistan, whom took part in the sit-in strike that took place in Stockholm the late summer and fall of 2017, is portrayed in the Swedish media discourse and how one can detect perceptions about hospitality in said discourse. To do this these following questions will be answered: How does the media discourse portray the unaccompanied minors that went on a sit-in strike the summer of 2017? How can one, though a hospitality perspective and discursive perspectives on discrimination, detect different Swedes notions of these minors and how are the existing power relations portrayed in this media discourse? The analysis is demarcated to the Swedish discourse by scrutinizing different discussion articles and one live debate from the period in which the strike was active in August-October 2017. LÄS MER
19. Family Reunification for Unaccompanied Refugee Minors, A Right or A Privilege? The Case of the United Kingdom.Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Family reunification for unaccompanied refugee minors is one of the most debatable issues when it comes to deciding whether it should be viewed as a right or it can be justifiable for states to completely prevent it and rather provide it only as a privilege. The discussion in the legal sphere proved that the issue is still problematic in both international and European laws. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to examine how residential child care workers working with unaccompanied minors carry out a job which is meant to provide the children with a secure environment. Four participants, working full time and with a minimum of one years experience within residential care homes, was interviewed using semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER