Sökning: "Unaccompanied minors"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 119 uppsatser innehållade orden Unaccompanied minors.
6. “A person’s rights are as real as his reasons are strong” - A qualitative content analysis of the Government’s proposition on new opportunity for a residence permit in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : A controversial law on new possibilities for residence permit for unaccompanied minors entered into force in Sweden, July 2018. The law states that certain unaccompanied minors should be granted residence permit for studies at the upper secondary level. LÄS MER
7. Bare Life of Unaccompanied Children: A Critique on the Human Rights State-Centrism and the Right to Asylum in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The question of asylum seekers and refugee rights is one of the main examples which reveals the paradox of the citizen rights and human rights. This thesis aims to analyse the U-turn asylum policy of Sweden regarding unaccompanied minors from a critical perspective in this regard. LÄS MER
8. Impacts of The Asylum-Seeking Process on The Mental Health of The Unaccompanied Minors in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate factors associated with mental health among unaccompanied asylum-seeking minors in Gothenburg, Sweden. It is a qualitative study based on semi-structured interviews with one nurse, a manager of one of the homes for unaccompanied minors (UAM) and five unaccompanied asylum-seeking minors coming from Kenya (1), Afghanistan (3) and Iran (1). LÄS MER
9. Roles of Social Workers working with unaccompanied minors: Experiences of Social Workers in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors, using experiences of social workers in Gothenburg. It sought to understand how social workers perceive unaccompanied minors, what the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors and the challenges that social workers come across while working with unaccompanied minors. LÄS MER
10. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER