Sökning: "Uncontrollable behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Uncontrollable behaviour.
1. Spatial Heterogeneity of Weather impacts on Cycling Flows within Gothenburg, Sweden - A Geographic Framework for Local Pattern AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background: In the past decade, the phenomenon of spatial heterogeneity has started to gaintraction in studies of cycling and weather. Cycling is usually the mode of transportation that ismost affected by inclement weather and the scientific consensus about how weather impactscycling behaviour on a general scale is for the most part well-established. LÄS MER
2. "The addictive personality does not give a shit what you put in yourself" -A qualitative study about patients which has undergone bariatric surgery, in addiction treatmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to investigate through professionals at Nämndemansgården, a treatment home for alcohol and drugabuse, how they look at the underlying aspects of a large patient group which is seen in treatment after they have undergone bariatric surgery. We also want to find out if, and if so, how to work desirably with this group of patients. LÄS MER
3. Children's uncontrollable behaviour : A qualitative study of how social workers in Heidedal, South Africa works with the issueKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HHJ, Avd. för beteendevetenskap och socialt arbete; Högskolan i Jönköping/HHJ, Avd. för beteendevetenskap och socialt arbete; Högskolan i Jönköping/HHJ, Avd. för beteendevetenskap och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The preconditions for social work changes rapidly in South Africa and the country is characterized by pervasive inequality with extremes of wealth and poverty. Access to employment is difficult in rural areas and this leads to large-scale unemployment and poverty in the country. LÄS MER
4. Why do Things Fall Apart? : A Psychological Analysis of Okonkwo's Personality and his Ultimate Demise in Chinua Achebe's Novel Things Fall ApartUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för utbildning och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : There are very few works not associated with the Western canon to have received as much attention as Chinua Achebe’s novel Things Fall Apart (Ogbaa 1). However, contrary to the many post-colonial interpretations of this novel, this essay employs a psychoanalytical literary approach to discuss the cause of the protagonist’s eventual demise, based on the premise that human behaviour is driven by an unconscious process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The chronic problem of music piracy is inevitable with the utilisation of the internet. Music, being classified as information good, makes the consumer to “free-ride” and sub-optimal production of these goods is likely to happen. Copyright is an instrument in helping the continuity of creative activity. LÄS MER