Sökning: "Underwater Vehicle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden Underwater Vehicle.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The interest for marine research and exploration has increased rapidly during the past decades and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV) have been found useful in an increased amount of applications. The demand for versatile platform AUVs, able to perform a wide range of tasks, has become apparent. LÄS MER
2. Finding the most suitable auxiliary sonar for terrain-aided navigation and behavior-fusion based obstacle avoidance for an autonomous underwater vehicleMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous underwater vehicles are rapidly becoming more common and developed for both military as well as civilian applications such as; mine countermeasures or in the field of geoscience. One of the main issues these vehicles are facing today is the navigation capability. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : A new type of Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) has been designed by Marin Mätteknik (MMT) in cooperation with Reach Subsea and Kystdesign AS; the Surveyor ROV. Although MMT is successfully using the SROV in day-to-day operations, no mathematical model describing the system has previously been derived. LÄS MER
4. Monocular Visual Odometry for Underwater Navigation : An examination of the performance of two methodsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines two methods for monocular visual odometry, FAST + KLT and ORBSLAM2, in the case of underwater environments.This is done by implementing and testing the methods on different underwater datasets. The results for the FAST + KLT provide no evidence that this method is effective in underwater settings. LÄS MER
5. Model Predictive Control for Six Degrees-of-Freedom Station-Keeping of an Underwater Vehicle-Manipulator SystemMaster-uppsats, KTH/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Underwater robotics are a reliable and ecient mean for exploration and surveysin a submarine environment. Albeit, intervention tasks, e.g. installationand maintenance, require the expansive and hazardous deployment of professionaldivers. LÄS MER