Sökning: "United Kingdom"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 586 uppsatser innehållade orden United Kingdom.
1. SJÄLVSTYRE OCH INDIVIDANSVAR I LJUSET AV COVID-19Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Due to the coronavirus outbreak in 2020 European countries have had to develop strategies for the sake of containing and controlling the spread of the virus. Measures taken by international political institutions, such as the EU, have only been supplementary while the main authority over the management during the pandemic has been in the hands of each European country, which in turn has led to diverging paths between strategies and governing based on either coercion or voluntary action. LÄS MER
2. In Exchange for Employment Protection – An Analysis on Sweden’s Managerial Position and the UK’s Employee ShareholdersKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This essay describes which categories of employees that are exempted from employment protection in Sweden and the United Kingdom. The focus of the essay will be the UK’s employee shareholders and Sweden’s employees in a managerial or comparable position, since these two categories give up their protection and receive some form of compensation, and/or some other form of protection in return. LÄS MER
3. Public Communication in a Pandemic : Language in COVID‐19 public health advertisingKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This linguistic study in the field of pragmatics looked at the language used by public health authorities in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States to inform citizens about COVID-19 in 2020 and 2021. It made a qualitative analysis of advertisements that were posted on Instagram by the Department of Health and Aged Care, the National Health Service and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in relation to COVID-19 during this time frame. LÄS MER
4. Kommer Storbritannien att kunna hålla samman? : En kvalitativ beskrivande idéanalys av hur skottarna och britterna ser på ett självständigt SkottlandKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The independence of Scotland from Great Britain has been a long-standing and complex issue, with roots dating back centuries. In recent years, the question of independence has been brought to the forefront again with the UK’s decision to leave the European Union, commonly known as Brexit. LÄS MER
5. A study on solar assisted hydrogen production with seawater electrolysis for British household heating applicationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : In the United Kingdom, 85% of households rely on natural gas for space/water heating and cooking. On average, the yearly demand for one household for providing heat from natural gas is 13300 kWh. LÄS MER