Sökning: "University students."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2045 uppsatser innehållade orden University students..
1. Do Swedish students differ from each other and the general population in terms of patience and risk taking?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Evaluating how intensive Information and Communication Technology courses can help bridge the Gender Digital DivideMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Inclusion in the digital society can lead to improved communication and access to information which increases informed decision making and productivity for individuals and businesses. In turn, this has a positive effect on the socio-economic development of a country. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : Abstract The aim of this study is to examine and analyze the advantages and limitations of practicum at the HR-program at Uppsala university in the years of 1986-1995 through summarized practicum reports, while focusing on learning in relation to academically based employability. This approach is used to further understand the influence practicum has on employability in relation to the three objectives of higher education. LÄS MER
4. Stress och alkoholkonsumtion bland fysioterapeutstudenter vid Uppsala Universitet: Hur korrelerar stress med alkoholkonsumtion?Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Fysioterapi; Uppsala universitet/Fysioterapi
Sammanfattning : Background University can be stressful, and some students use alcohol to handle their stress. The alcohol consumption in our youth affects future alcohol habits. Caregivers experience and attitude towards alcohol affects patients care and treatment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Previous studies have shown negative effects of noise on cognitive performance. However,these effects on memory have been less examined. This study was set out to investigate theeffect of noise on working memory as well as prospective memory in an adult population. LÄS MER