Sökning: "Unmanned Vehicles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 178 uppsatser innehållade orden Unmanned Vehicles.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Discussion: Industry 4.0 changes business climates andthe value creation for companies, rendering some processes obsolete when new requirementsare being placed on operational efficiency and flexibility. The transformationtowards using Industry 4. LÄS MER
2. Instance Segmentation of Multiclass Litter and Imbalanced Dataset Handling : A Deep Learning Model ComparisonMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Instance segmentation has a great potential for improving the current state of littering by autonomously detecting and segmenting different categories of litter. With this information, litter could, for example, be geotagged to aid litter pickers or to give precise locational information to unmanned vehicles for autonomous litter collection. LÄS MER
3. Diverse Time Redundant Triplex Parallel Convolutional Neural Networks for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle DetectionMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Safe airspace of airports worldwide is crucial to ensure that passengers, workers, and airplanes are safe from external threats, whether malicious or not. In recent years, several airports worldwide experienced intrusions into their airspace by unmanned aerial vehicles. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The fast technology development for military unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) has led to a considerable demand to explore the soldier’s role in an interactive UGV system. This thesis explores how to design interactive systems for UGVs for infantry soldiers in the Swedish Armed Force. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The ability for unmanned autonomous aerial vehicles (UAV) to localize themselves in an environment is fundamental for them to be able to function, even if they do not have access to a global positioning system. Recently, with the success of deep learning in vision based tasks, there have been some proposed methods for absolute geolocalization using vison based deep learning with satellite and UAV images. LÄS MER